Ivana Menne is a lawyer registered with the Bar Association of Milan and also with the Special Bar Association for the Supreme Court in Rome
- Legal advisor to leading publishing companies, she deals mainly with information and communication law, copyright and intellectual property, privacy, contractual and civil litigation.
- Degree in Law: Catholic University of Milan.
- Former honorary fellow of “Private Law Institutions” at the Catholic University in Brescia.
- Former Teacher of “Elements of Public Law” Master of University I level FSE – Catholic University in Brescia.
- Former Author of cases notes about judgment of national courts in business and consumer matters for the weekly insert of legal-financial information of daily newspaper.
- Former editor of the contents of a thematic portal of legal-financial information aimed at companies, professionals and public bodies.